Enhancement through knowledge

Friday, February 26, 2010

My first asian arowana!

My first arowana is actually an australian arowana, otherwise known as a jardini. I kept it for 7 years before it died in a shipping mishap on the way to my new house :(

The next arowana I had was a red arowana. I never intended to get a red arowana in the first place because I always preferred golden crossback but somehow, luck has it that my first arowana has to be a red. I was then a poor NUS 4th year student and I forked out a heffty SGD1,388 for my first red arowana!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I represent a group of students from Singapore Management University (SMU) who are undertaking a Market Consulting Project on the Singapore Arowana Industry. We came across your blog and your profile as an Arowana enthusiast fits our target audience perfectly.

    As such, we seek your help in doing a survey as part of our market research study. Any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.

    Survey link: http://smusg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1Xtht3qObjvPinO

    We hope it is not too inconvenient for you. If you have further queries, you can contact me at email. add: jack.chong.2008@smu.edu.sg or hp. no: 96330424

    Thank you.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Chong Fu Jack
    Singapore Management University (SMU)
    School of Business

    ReplyDelete